Quality Control Manager
FUTURE WAVES (PRIVATE) LIMITED in Sri Lanka
Our clientele includes companies in the Beverage Industry and other leading corporates in Sri Lanka
· Age less than 40 Years old.
· A degree relating to Chemistry, Nutrition or an allied area.
· At least 5 years post qualification at a Managerial or assistant Managerial level in a Quality Control Department.
· Experience in beverages industry in a multinational environment will add as an advantage.
· Should have good communication skills, ability to lead and supervise a team and implement proper quality
· Should be familiar with food safety regulations, factory audits.
· Works accuracy and with eye for detail.
Attractive remuneration package waiting for the right candidate
If you think you are up to the challenge send your resume or walk – in for an interview to
FUTURE WAVES (PRIVATE) LIMITED
#46/2, FIFE ROAD,COLOMBO 5,
TEL : +94 77 3315 193 / 115 678 178
FAX: +94 11 2505 996
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: LankaTopJobs.Org does not screen or verify its advertisers or advertisements and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the contents or accuracy of the advertisements. You may report any abuse to email@example.com.
Recent jobs / job Seekers at FUTURE WAVES (PRIVATE) LIMITED